High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.P.G.NAMBIAR, S/O.KAMMARAN NAMBIAR v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS - WP(C) No. 1573 of 2007(K)  RD-KL 4146 (23 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1573 of 2007(K)
1. V.P.G.NAMBIAR, S/O.KAMMARAN NAMBIAR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS
2. DIRECTOR OF VIGILANCE INVESTIGATION,
3. SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
4. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
5. R.K.RAGHAVAN, S/O.ANDY,
6. N.K.AJITH, TREASURER,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.RAMESH CHANDER
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R. BASANT, J.W.P.(C) NO. 1573 OF 2007-K
Dated this the 23rd day of February, 2007
The grievance of the petitioner in this writ petition is that no action was being taken on Ext.P1 complaint filed by him before the authorities. Notice was given. The 4th respondent has filed a statement in which it is said that an enquiry has been conducted and certain recommendations have been made to the Director of Vigilance and Anti- corruption Bureau and further directions in the matter are awaited.
2. That report was submitted on 12/10/06, it is submitted. Directions of the Government are awaited to proceed further in the matter.
3. I need, in these circumstances, only direct that the Government must take a decision in the matter within a period of three months from this date under intimation to the petitioner.
4. But the petitioner raises a further grievance. According to him, he will be a crucial witness in the matter . W.P.(C) NO. 1573 OF 2007-K -: 2 :- To vex and harass him unnecessarily, it is suggested that a detailed probe has to be conducted for the period from 1984 onwards as seen from the statement of the 4th respondent. The petitioner submits that that attempt is only to vex and harass him who was the earlier President of the Society running the school. At the moment, I need not issue any direction in the matter. The Government when it considers the report submitted to it by the Superintendent of Police, Vigilance and Anti-corruption Bureau will certainly take into account all the relevant circumstances and issue appropriate directions. If the petitioner is, in any way, aggrieved by such direction, it shall be open to him to seek relief in accordance with law.
5. This writ petition is, in these circumstances, allowed to the above extent. Sd/-
(R. BASANT, JUDGE)Nan/ //true copy// P.S. to Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.