High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MASTER EDWIN (MINOR 11 YEARS) v. THE AUTHORISED OFFICER - WP(C) No. 6309 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 4220 (26 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6309 of 2007(A)
1. MASTER EDWIN (MINOR 11 YEARS)
2. MASTER ALWIN (MINOR 6 YEARS)
1. THE AUTHORISED OFFICER
2. UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SMT.T.D.RAJALAKSHMI
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN
O R D E R
THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, JW.P(C).No.6309 OF 2007
Dated this the 26th day of February, 2007
2. It is directed that if the petitioners move the Debts Recovery Tribunal, it will defer collection of any fee payable on the petitioners' application against the action taken by the respondent Bank under the SARFAESI Act and on the strength of this judgment, that will also form part of the recoverables due to the Bank.
3. In the very peculiar facts and circumstances of this case, it is directed that if the petitioners move such appeal within two weeks from now, the same will be entertained, considered and disposed of on merits, after hearing the necessary parties. To enable the petitioners to move for any interlocutory order WPC.6309/07 Page numbers before the DRT, status quo as on today will be maintained for a period of three weeks. The writ petition is disposed of with the above directions. THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN Judge kkb.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.