High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SHYNE ANTONY, KOLARICKAL VEEDU v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 1103 of 2007  RD-KL 4270 (26 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1103 of 2007()
1. SHYNE ANTONY, KOLARICKAL VEEDU,
2. ROYSON, S/O.THOMAS,
3. NITHEESH, KADAYAPRAMBIL,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.ALEXANDER GEORGE
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.1103 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 26TH DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are accused 1 to 3 in Crime No.25/07 of Varappuzha Police Station for offences punishable under sections 452, 324 and 326 read with section 34 IPC and section 3 of the Explosive Substances Act, 1908, seek anticipatory bail.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application.
3. The occurrence took place at 11.45 PM on 31.1.2007 when the accused persons armed with deadly weapons like iron rod, etc. are alleged to have trespassed into the house of the de facto complainant and attacked him causing injuries including fracture. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time, I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for interrogation and then to have their application for regular bail considered by the Magistrate. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to surrender before the Investigating Officer on any day between 05.03.2007 and 07.03.2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating materials, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced on the same day before the Magistrate having jurisdiction. The Magistrate shall BA.1103/07 Page numbers consider and dispose of the application, if any, filed by the petitioners for regular bail, preferably on the same date on which it is filed. This application is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.