High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.P. ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.MAMMED v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 1141 of 2007  RD-KL 4309 (27 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1141 of 2007()
1. A.P. ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.MAMMED,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.P.SUDHEER
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO. 1141 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RPetitioner who is the accused in Crime No. 19/2007 of Tirurangadi Police Station for an offence punishable under Section 376 I.P.C. on the allegation of rape committed by him on his brother's wife aged 30 years on 10-12-2006, seeks his enlargement on bail.
2. Consequent on the directions issued by this Court in B.A. 597/07, petitioner surrendered before the investigating officer and on production before the Magistrate after interrogation he was remanded to judicial custody on 8-2-2007.
3. In as much as the interrogation of the petitioner has been conducted and his potency test also conducted, I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M- I, Parappanangadi, and subject to the following conditions: B.A. No.1141 OF 2007
1. The petitioner shall report before the
Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and
a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the police till the filing of the final report.
3.. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ani. B.A. No.1141 OF 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.