High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THAMPI, S/O. UKKRU v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 1126 of 2007  RD-KL 4439 (27 February 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1126 of 2007()
1. THAMPI, S/O. UKKRU,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.VIJU ABRAHAM
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.1126 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 27th DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioner who is the 4th accused in Crime No.18/07 of Erumapetty Police Station for offences punishable under sections 376 (2)(g) and 354 read with section 34 IPC and section 5(a) and (b) of the Immoral Traffic(Prevention)Act, 1956, seeks his enlargement on bail. The petitioner was arrested on 18.1.2007.
2. In as much as accused 2 and 5 who were arrested on 18.1.2007 were granted bail with effect from 26.2.2007 by this court as per common order dated 12.2.2007 in B.A.Nos.804/07 and 818/07, I see no reason to treat the petitioner differently. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Wadakkancherry and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the Police, till the filing of the final report. B.A.NO.1126/07 Page numbers
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.