High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BEENAKUMARI G. v. THE STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 6949 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 4472 (1 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6949 of 2007(B)
1. BEENAKUMARI G.,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS,
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.MAHESH
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.6949 OF 2007
Dated this the 1st day of March, 2007
Petitioner is aggrieved by Ext.P5 order refusing approval of the appointment. Against Ext.P5, petitioner has preferred Ext.P7 appeal purportedly under Rule 8(a).
2. The prayer in the writ petition is to direct the second respondent to consider and take a decision on Ext.P7 and to disburse salary arrears.
3. I heard learned Government Pleader also.
4. In the facts and circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of directing the second respondent to consider and take a decision on Ext.P7 in accordance with law after affording an opportunity of hearing to the petitioner, Rev.C.H.Alfred and Rev.R.Vijayakumar within a period of two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. K.M.JOSEPH
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.