High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.S. SUNIL, S/O.SUKUMARAN v. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY - WP(C) No. 1879 of 2007(W)  RD-KL 4509 (1 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1879 of 2007(W)
1. M.S. SUNIL, S/O.SUKUMARAN,
1. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
2. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT
3. THE DISTRICT TRANSPORT OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.PRABHAKARAN
For Respondent :SHRI.JOHNSON P.JOHN, SC, KSRTC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E RK.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J. WP(C).No.1879 of 2007-W Dated this the Ist day of March, 2007.
The petitioner has approached this court feeling aggrieved by the delay from the part of the first respondent to consider and pass orders on Ext.P1 application for regular permit, on the route Guruvayur-Gopalapuram.
2. The learned Government Pleader, upon instruction, submitted that Ext.P1 application is received and it is being processed. The Writ Petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider and pass final orders on Ext.P1, in accordance with law, as expeditiously as possible, at any rate within two months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.