High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MOHANAN, S/O.KARUNAKARAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 1215 of 2007  RD-KL 4517 (1 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1215 of 2007()
1. MOHANAN, S/O.KARUNAKARAN,
2. ANEESH, S/O.MOHANAN, AGED 22 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.BECHU KURIAN THOMAS
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.1215 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 1ST DAY OF MARCH, 2007
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec.439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.1 and 2 in Crime No.947/06 of Chavara Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 323 and 307 read with section 34 I.P.C., seek their enlargement on bail. The petitioners were arrested on 5.2.2007.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners with effect from 12.3.2007. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail with effect from 12.3.2007 on each of them executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Karunagappally and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. B.A.NO.1215/07 Page numbers
2. The petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Police, till the filing of the final report.
3. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
3. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.dsn B.A.NO.1215/07 Page numbers
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.