High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
AJITH AGED 28 YEARS, S/O.YESODHARAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - Bail Appl No. 1303 of 2007  RD-KL 4591 (5 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1303 of 2007()
1. AJITH AGED 28 YEARS, S/O.YESODHARAN
2. SOMAVALLY, W/O.YESODHARAN, AJITHBHAVAN,
3. YESODHARAN, AJITH BHAVAN, KODUMON
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.D.KISHORE
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 1303/2007 Dated this 5th day of March, 2007
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 438 Cr.P.C., the petitioners who are the accused Nos. 1 to 3 in Crime No. 183/2006 of Koduman Police Station for an offence punishable under Section 498-A IPC read with Section 34 IPC seek anticipatory bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the allegations
levelled against the petitioners and the other circumstances
the case, I am inclined to grant anticipatory bail to the
petitioners. Accordingly, a
direction is issued to the
Investigating Officer to release the petitioners on bail for a
of one month in the event of their arrest in connection
with the above case on each of them executing a bond for Rs.
10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties
each for the like amount to the satisfaction to the Investigating
officer and subject to the following conditions:
(a). Petitioners 1 and 3 shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. B.A.1303/2007 2
(b). Petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Investigating Officer.
(c). Petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
(d). Petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail.
(e). Petitioners shall surrender before the Magistrate concerned and seek regular bail in the meanwhile.
4. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. The application is disposed of as above. V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGEmrcs B.A.1303/2007 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.