High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAJEESH V.G., AGED 18 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 1330 of 2007  RD-KL 4813 (6 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 1330 of 2007()
1. SAJEESH V.G., AGED 18 YEARS,
2. ANEESHKUMAR R., AGED 17 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.SASTHAMANGALAM S. AJITHKUMAR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 1330/2007 Dated this 6th day of March, 2007
O R D E RThe petitioners who are accused Nos. 1 and 2 in Crime No.43/2007 of Parassala Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 341, 326 and 324 IPC read with Section 34 IPC, seek anticipatory bail.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application submitting inter alia that the index finger and two other fingers of the defacto complainant were partly amputated in the occurrence in which he was attacked with a knife. The occurrence took place at 4.15 p.m on 25.1.2007.
3. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for the purpose of interrogation and then to have their applications for regular bail ordered by the Magistrate concerned.
4. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to surrender before the Investigating Officer on any day between 13.3.2007 and 15.3.2007 for the purpose of interrogation and B.A.1330/2007 2 recovery of incriminating materials, if any. Thereafter, the petitioners shall be produced on the same day before the Magistrate having jurisdiction, who shall consider and dispose of the applications filed by the petitioners for regular bail preferably on the same day on which the applications are filed. The application is disposed of as above. Hand over the order. V.RAMKUMAR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.