High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAGI.A.JACOB, S/O.JACOB JOSEPH v. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER - WP(C) No. 4367 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 4870 (7 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 4367 of 2007(T)
1. JAGI.A.JACOB, S/O.JACOB JOSEPH,
1. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
2. THE MANAGER, KADAPRA ST.THOMAS HIGH
3. C.A.CHACKO, MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SUBHASH CHAND
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.4367 OF 2007
Dated this the 7th day of March, 2007
Petitioner challenges Ext.P3 show cause proposing to remove the petitioner from service as altravires to the provisions contained in Rule 75. By Ext.P3 third respondent has issued a show cause to the petitioner. Complaint of the petitioner is that this is not preceded by an enquiry as contemplated in Rule 75 of Chapter XIV A K.E.R. and without following the procedure.
2. I heard learned counsel appearing for the petitioner, manager and learned Government Pleader also.
3. Learned counsel for the manager does not dispute the fact that there is no enquiry as contemplated in law. In such circumstances, Ext.P3 is quashed. But it is made clear that it is open to the third respondent to proceed against the petitioner, if so advised in accordance with law. K.M.JOSEPH
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.