High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.ABDUL REHMAN v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 5636 of 2007(U)  RD-KL 4910 (7 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5636 of 2007(U)
1. P.ABDUL REHMAN,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
3. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
For Petitioner :SRI.R.RAJASEKHARAN PILLAI
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.5636 OF 2007
Dated this the 7th day of March, 2007
Prayers in the writ petition are to include the LP section of the UP school in the list of schools to be notified as recognised on the basis of the recommendations from the AEO and the Director of Public Instruction and a direction to command the third respondent to grant sanction to conduct examinations and issue TC to the students or pupils who are desires of leaving the school in any of the devisions from I to IV.
2. Heard counsel for the petitioner and learned Government Pleader also.
3. There will be a direction to the first respondent to take a decision regarding the question of inclusion of the LP section in the list of unaided recognised schools in accordance with law on or before 01-06-2007. As far as the second prayer is concerned, WPC No.5636/07 2 learned counsel for the petitioner submits that concession granted in the previous year may be granted in this year also in regard to standard I to IV namely for conducting examinations in the said class in the petitioner's school and to issue TC. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that petitioner will not seek this benefit from the year 2007-2008 onwards. He submits that petitioner will file an application before the third respondent in this regard within a period of one week from today. Upon receipt of the application seeking permission to conduct examination and issue TC for I to IV classes, orders will be passed, taking note of the order dated 11-12-01, within a period of one week thereafter. K.M.JOSEPH
JUDGEsv. WPC No.5636/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.