High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SUDHIR KUMAR.A., EMPLOYMENT OFFICER(SE) v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 8089 of 2007(K)  RD-KL 5248 (12 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8089 of 2007(K)
1. SUDHIR KUMAR.A., EMPLOYMENT OFFICER(SE),
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF EMPLOYMENT,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.A.MAJEED
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 8089 OF 2007 K = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 12th March, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is working as Employment Officer. Feeling aggrieved by order dated 2-3-2007 (Ext. P1) transferring the petitioner from Thiruvananthapuram District to Pathanamthitta District, he has filed Ext. P9 representation before the 2nd respondent. His request is to re-consider Ext. P1 order to the extent it adversely affects him. Counsel submits that unless directions are issued by this Court, Ext. P9 is likely to go unnoticed.
2. Heard Govt. Pleader for the respondents.
3. The writ petition is disposed of directing the 2nd respondent to consider Ext. P9, pass orders and communicate the same to the petitioner within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment before the 2nd respondent for information and compliance. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.