High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MAJEED.P.K., HEAD CLERK v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 8235 of 2007(E)  RD-KL 5318 (13 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8235 of 2007(E)
1. MAJEED.P.K., HEAD CLERK,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. INSTITUTE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
3. THE DIRECTOR,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.A.THOMAS KUTTY
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 8235 of 2007
Dated this the 13th day of March, 2007
The petitioner is working as Head Clerk under the third respondent. It is contended that his right to be promoted to the post of Head Clerk arose with effect from 18.11.2003, but the respondents have not considered the above claim of the petitioner in accordance with law. He has filed representations before the respondents including Ext.P9 addressed to the third respondent.
2. Having regard to the fact that all necessary facts and contentions have been elaborately stated in Ext.P9, it is only appropriate that the third respondent looks into Ext.P9 and takes decision as early as possible.
3. I have heard the Counsel for the petitioner and the Counsel for respondents 2 and 3. Government is only a formal party. W.P.(C)No.8235/2007 :2:
4. There shall be a direction to the third respondent to consider Ext.P9 on merits and pass orders, in accordance with law, within six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No.8235/2007 :3: s W.P.(C)No.8235/2007 :4:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.