High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PHILOMINA A.M, PHARMACIST STORE KEEPER v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 8278 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 5352 (13 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8278 of 2007(I)
1. PHILOMINA A.M, PHARMACIST STORE KEEPER,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
3. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.PHILIP T.VARGHESE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.8278 of 2007
Dated this the 13th day of March, 2007
Ext.P2 representation filed by the petitioner is pending with the Director of Health Services, Thiruvananthapuram. The petitioner is now working as Pharmacist Storekeeper. It is stated that she is eligible and fully qualified for promotion to the post of Store Superintendent, but due promotion has not been granted to her, and therefore, she filed Ext.P2 representation.
2. Having regard to the fact that the petitioner is due to retire from service by the end of April 2007, the second respondent shall look into Ext.P2 and take appropriate decision within three weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Ordered accordingly. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment and a copy of the writ petition before the second respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss /
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.