High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.K.SUDHAKARAN,S/O.KRISHNAN v. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION - WP(C) No. 8683 of 2007(H)  RD-KL 5422 (15 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8683 of 2007(H)
1. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION,
2. THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR & CHIEF ACCOUNTS
3. THE DEPUTY CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER,
4. DISTRICT TRANSPORT OFFICER,KERALA STATE
For Petitioner :SRI.P.P.SOMAN NAIR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C.KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C)NO. 8683 of 2007 Dated this 15th day of March, 2007
Sri.K.Prabhakaran, the learned Standing counsel takes notice on behalf of the respondent Corporation. The grievance, which is voiced by the petitioner, is that he has not been disbursed the leave salary for the leave which had already been sanctioned.
2. I do not propose to go into the genuineness of the claim. But Ext.P2 is seen pending before the first respondent. The first respondent will take up Ext.P2, consider the same in the light of the various grounds raised by the petitioner and take a decision within two months. The petitioner will make available a copy of this judgment together with copy of the writ petition before the respondent. Once decision is taken, the petitioner will be informed of the same. The writ petition is disposed of as above. PIUS C.KURIAKOSE Judge WPC No 2 dpk
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.