High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M. BALASUBRAHMANYAN v. COMMISSIONER & SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 7314 of 2007(U)  RD-KL 5459 (15 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 7314 of 2007(U)
1. M. BALASUBRAHMANYAN,
1. COMMISSIONER & SECRETARY,
2. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, PALAKKAD.
For Petitioner :SRI.PULIKKOOL ABUBACKER
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.7314 of 2007
Dated this the 15th day of March, 2007
The petitioner is working as Special Village Officer in the Revenue Department. He was appointed as Village Assistant in 2001. It is contended that there was delay in issuing the appointment order and the same would adversely affect his service prospects. He has filed Ext.P3 representation requesting to treat him as a person appointed in 1988 pursuant to selection by PSC in 1986. He has made a request in Ext.P3 to grant him the benefit of notional promotion deeming that he had entered service in 1988. Ext.P3 was forwarded through proper channel and the same is pending with the first respondent.
2. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that this Court may direct the first respondent to consider Ext.P3 and dispose of the same, as early as possible.
3. Government Pleader, on instructions, submits that the second respondent has forwarded Ext.P3 to the first respondent. W.P.(C)No. 7314/2007 :2:
3. In the facts and circumstances, there shall be an order directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P3, pass appropriate orders and communicate the same to the petitioner within one month on the petitioner producing a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. 7314/2007 :3: s W.P.(C)No. 7314/2007 :4:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.