High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MANOJ.T.V., SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) v. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 8738 of 2007(M)  RD-KL 5466 (15 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8738 of 2007(M)
1. MANOJ.T.V., SUB ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL),
1. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER (H.R.M),
For Petitioner :DR.K.P.SATHEESAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 8738 of 2007
Dated this the 15th day of March, 2007
The petitioner is working as Sub Engineer (Electrical) in the service of the Kerala State Electricity Board. Ext.P3 representation filed by the petitioner is pending with the second respondent. The grievance of the petitioner pertains to the alleged delay in granting him promotion to the post of Assistant Engineer in the quota reserved for Diploma holders. Counsel for the petitioner submits that this Court may direct the second respondent to take early decision on Ext.P3.
2. Heard the Legal Laision Officer for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances, there shall be an order directing the second respondent to consider Ext.P3 on merits and pass orders, in accordance with law, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment before the second respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. :2: s W.P.(C)No. :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.