High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NANDINI N.K., W/O.KUBERAN v. THE DISTRICT SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER - WP(C) No. 8730 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 5469 (15 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8730 of 2007(L)
1. NANDINI N.K., W/O.KUBERAN,
1. THE DISTRICT SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER,
2. THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER,
3. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SMT.K.K.CHANDRALEKHA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO. 8730 of 2007
Dated this the 15th day of March, 2007
Heard the Counsel for the petitioner and the Government Pleader for the respondents.
2. It is stated that the petitioner has been working as Anganwady worker under the ICDS project in various centres under the second respondent. Ext.P4 representation has been filed by her before the third respondent requesting to look into the grievance arising from the refusal by respondents 1 and 2 to regularise her service.
2. Having regard to the nature of the contentions raised in Ext.P4, it is appropriate that the Government considers Ext.P4 on merits and take early decision. The writ petition is, therefore, disposed of directing the third respondent to pass orders on Ext.P4, in accordance with law, within six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment and a copy of the writ petition before the third respondent for information and compliance.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No.8730/2007 :2: s W.P.(C)No.8730/2007 :3:
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.