High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.C.ABDUL HAMEED, S/O. MOHAMMED KUTTY PC v. THE GENERAL MANAGER,TELECOM, B.S.N.L. - WP(C) No. 27223 of 2003(N)  RD-KL 5572 (16 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27223 of 2003(N)
1. P.C.ABDUL HAMEED, S/O. MOHAMMED KUTTY PC
2. P.C.ABDUL NASER S/O. MOHAMMED KUTTY HAJI
3. MOHAMMED FAIZAL V., S/O. MOIDEEN,
4. M.V.AHAMADKUTTY S/O. IMBICHI AHAMMED,
5. ALAVI KATTALY S/O. MOIDEENKUTTY,
6. P.K.MOHAMMED ALI S/O. AHAMED KUTTY P.K.,
7. ABDUSSALAM P.K., S/O. MOHAMMED P.K.,
8. KUNHI MOHAMMED T. S/O. MOHAMMED T,
9. MOHAMMED KOYA K., S/O. ENIKUTTY K.,
10. P.V.KAMMUKUTTY S/O MAMMAD HAJI P.V.,
11. K.A.KAREEM, S/O. MAMMED, PP4/127,
12. P.A.HAMEED S/O. AHAMMED KUTTY,
13. VEERANKUTTY P.T., S/O. MOIDEEN GULAM,
14. VINOD A.C. S/O. AYYAPPAN,
15. MOIDEENKUTTY K.K., S/O. VEERANKUTTY K.K.
16. HASSAN PANDAN S/O. KUTTUSSA, AGED 65,
17. ABDUL RASHEED P.K. S/O. AVARAN P.K.,
18. ABDUSSALAM M.K. S/O LATE MOOSSA,
19. HASSAIN K., S/O. BEERANKUTTY,
1. THE GENERAL MANAGER,TELECOM, B.S.N.L.,
2. THE SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, TELECOM,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.V.BALAKRISHNA IYER
For Respondent :SRI.M.A.MOHAMED ASHRAF, ADDL.CGSC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C) No.27223 of 2003 Dated 16th March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The only prayer is for a direction to the respondents to effect telephone connections in accordance with Exts.P1 to P19. It is stated in the counter affidavit that the petitioners could not be offered land line connections only due to technical non-feasibility. It is also stated that no applicant from Puthurpallikkal area have been given land line connection overlooking the seniority of the petitioners. Hence, the writ petition is disposed of making it clear that while effecting land line connections, the seniority of the petitioners in the matter of applications shall be scrupulously followed. There will also be a direction to the respondents to take all earnest steps to effect service connections since the petitioners have been waiting for the connections for the last more than ten years.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.tgs
KURIAN JOSEPH, JO.P.No. of 2002
J U D G M E N T
Dated 16th March, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.