High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
G.R.GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR, PRESIDENT v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - OP No. 3208 of 2002(F)  RD-KL 5763 (21 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 3208 of 2002(F)
1. G.R.GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR, PRESIDENT,
2. THE KULANADA SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. P.V.ANILKUMAR, PLANTHOTTATHIL,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.G.ARUN
For Respondent :SRI.T.H.ABDUL AZEEZ
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P. NO. 3208 OF 2002
Dated this the 21st day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
In the matter of disciplinary action initiated by the Bank against the third respondent, the second petitioner is essentially aggrieved by Exhibit P8 order passed by the second respondent. Since the second petitioner has a remedy to file an appeal under Section 83 of the Kerala Cooperative Societies Act, it is not necessary for this Court to go into the disputed questions of fact. Accordingly, this original petition is disposed of as follows.
2. In the event of an appeal being filed against Exhibit P8 order before the Government within a period of one month from today, the same shall be treated to have been filed in time. Thereafter, appropriate orders in accordance with law in the matter shall be passed by the first respondent with notice to the petitioners and third respondent within a period of another four months. The interim order passed by this Court in C.M.P. No. 5808/2002 will continue till such time. This original petition is disposed of.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.