High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JOBISH MATHEW, FORMERLY ASST v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - OP No. 5891 of 2003(B)  RD-KL 5773 (21 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 5891 of 2003(B)
1. JOBISH MATHEW, FORMERLY ASST.
2. MATHEW T.V., FORMERLY ASST. DO. DO.
3. SURESH KUMAR R.(FORMERLY ASSIST. DO. DO
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, KERALA STATE
3. KERALA STATE AUDIO VISUAL &
4. JOSEPH P.P. REPROGRAPHIC ASSISTANT,
For Petitioner :SRI.SHAJI P.CHALY
For Respondent :SRI.K.ANAND (A.201)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P. NO. 5891 OF 2003
Dated this the 21st day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The petitioners are aggrieved by the termination from the third respondent - Kerala State Audio Visual & Reprographic Centre. In view of the intervening developments, petitioners pray for an opportunity to approach the Government. According to petitioners, the termination was unnecessary in view of the report of the Committee. It is for the petitioners to approach the Government.
2. In the event of petitioners approaching the Government within two months from date of receipt of a copy of this judgment, the matter will be duly considered by the Government with notice to all the affected parties, within a period of another four months. This original petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.