High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.T. THOMAS, RETD.SELECTION GRADE v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 1836 of 2004(R)  RD-KL 5790 (21 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1836 of 2004(R)
1. K.T. THOMAS, RETD.SELECTION GRADE
2. ANIAN ALEX THOMAS, RETD.SELECTION
3. M.K. THOMAS, RETD.SELECTION GRADE
4. REMANI JACOB, RETD.SELECTIN GRADE
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRCTOR OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION,
3. THE MANAGER, BISHOP MOORE COLLEGE,
4. THE MANAGER, CHRISTIAN COLLEGE,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.P.SUDHAKARA PRASAD
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C)NO. 1836 OF 2004
Dated this the 21st day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
In the matter of service benefits with regard to the leave without allowance period, apparently the stand of the respondents requires reconsideration, in view of the decision of this Court reported in KSRTC vs. Noorudeenkutty (2005(3)KLT 504) passed the impugned orders. Hence, the matter is remitted to the first respondent with a direction to consider the issue afresh with notice to the petitioners and respondents 3 and 4 and pass appropriate orders therein in accordance with law within a period of another four months. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.