High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD., E.C.C.DIVISION v. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 26722 of 2003(F)  RD-KL 5805 (21 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 26722 of 2003(F)
1. LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD., E.C.C.DIVISION
1. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER, SUBTRACTIONS &
3. THE CHIEF ENGINEER, TRANSMISSION (NORTH)
4. THE DEPUTY CHIEF ENGINEER,
5. THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, TRANSMISSION
For Petitioner :SRI.K.JAJU BABU
For Respondent :SRI.P.SANTHALINGAM, SC, KSEB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C). NO. 26722 OF 2003
Dated this the 21st day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner prays for a direction to the third respondent to consider Exhibits P32 and P33 in the light of Exhibit P1 order passed by the first respondent.
2. It is seen that the Kerala State Electricity Board has already passed Exhibit P31 order dated 10.03.2005. Therefore, there will be a direction to the third respondent to take appropriate action on Exhibits P32 and P33 in the light of Exhibits P1 and P31 with notice to the petitioner within a period of three months from date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.