High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.RAMACHANDRAN, BRANCH MANAGER v. THE REGISTRAR OF CO-OEPRATIVE SOCIETIES - WP(C) No. 34682 of 2004(D)  RD-KL 5850 (21 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 34682 of 2004(D)
1. P.RAMACHANDRAN, BRANCH MANAGER,
2. M.M.JOSEPH, BRANCH MANAGER,
1. THE REGISTRAR OF CO-OEPRATIVE SOCIETIES,
2. THE KOTTAYAM DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK
For Petitioner :SRI.V.N.ACHUTHA KURUP (SR.)
For Respondent :SRI.V.G.ARUN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C) NOs. 34682 & 34721 OF 2004
Dated this the 21st day of March, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The issue raised in these writ petitions pertains to the threat of recovery of salary. It is submitted that all petitioners have retired from service. It is seen from Exhibit P11 Government Order dated 13.12.2006 in Writ Petition No. 34682/2004 that the Government have passed orders in the case of one of the petitioners to the effect that the said petitioner shall be deemed to have been validly granted relaxation from educational qualification and he would also be eligible for consequential benefits.
2. Hence, these writ petitions are disposed of declaring that the other petitioners also will be entitled to the benefit of Exhibit P11 Government Order referred to above, since they are also similarly situated. Consequential benefits shall be granted to them within a period of two months. These writ petitions are disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.