High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KURIAKOSE. T.M., THUNNAL HOUSE v. THE CHIEF ENGINEER, (ADMINISTRATION) - WP(C) No. 6675 of 2007(T)  RD-KL 6074 (23 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6675 of 2007(T)
1. KURIAKOSE. T.M., THUNNAL HOUSE,
2. SADANANDAN. K., KONNAYODE HOUSE,
3. ANICE. P.V., PAYANEDATH HOUSE,
4. VASANTHAKUMARI. N., ULAL NADUVILUVEEDU
5. AJAYAKUMAR. V., PRAKASH MANDIRAM,
6. SATHYAN. P.K., PEEDIKAPARAMBIL HOUSE,
7. SAJEEVAN KOYYODAN, KOYYODAN HOUSE,
8. SAHADEVAN. C.K., CHUNDIKKATTIL HOUSE,
9. ROY THOMAS, CHAMAVILA VADAKKATHIL,
10. B. SATHEESH KUMAR, KAVIYACODE
1. THE CHIEF ENGINEER, (ADMINISTRATION)
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER (ADMINISTRATION)
3. THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER,
4. THE DIRECTOR, SCHEDULED TRIBE
5. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSSTRUCTION,
6. THE ENQUIRY COMMISSIONER OF
For Petitioner :SRI.O.D.SIVADAS
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C) No.6675 OF 2007 DT. MARCH 23, 2007
Petitioners who are ten in number claim that they have been included in the rank list published by the Kerala Public Service Commission for selection to the post of last grade servants in Wynad District. Their grievance is that several vacancies in the District still remain to be reported. They assail the inaction on the part of the heads of various departments in the District who have been impleaded as respondents 1 to 23.
2. Learned Govt. Pleader submits that all available vacancies in the District in the post of last grade servants will be reported before the expiry of the list. The above submission is recorded.
3. The writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondents 1 to 23 that all available vacancies in the respective departments in the post of last grade servants shall be reported to the Commission on or before April 13, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.