High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
G.SREEMURUGAN, S/O.GOVINDAN NADAR v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - WP(C) No. 10589 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 6273 (27 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10589 of 2007(I)
1. G.SREEMURUGAN, S/O.GOVINDAN NADAR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
3. THE DIRECTOR, ANIMAL HUSBANDY AND
For Petitioner :SRI.BABU JOSEPH KURUVATHAZHA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 10589 OF 2007 I = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 27th March, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is working as senior-most Senior Superintendent (Accounts) in the Animal Husbandry and Diary Development Department. The grievance of the petitioner pertains to the alleged delay in considering his claim for promotion to the post of Accounts Officer. It is contended that he is the senior-most Senior Superintendent (Accounts) and his right to be promoted to the higher post of Accounts Officer is over due. Counsel for the petitioner submits that despite the submission of representation evidenced by Ext. P4 requesting to promote the petitioner, nothing has been done by the respondents.
2. I have heard Govt. Pleader for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances, there shall be an order directing the 1st respondent to consider the grievance of the petitioner as highlighted in Ext. P4, take decision in accordance with law and communicate the order as early as possible, in any event, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the WPC No. 10589/2007 -2- judgment. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment and a copy of the writ petition before the 1st respondent for information and compliance. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.