High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
U.VIJAYAKUMARI,PART TIME CASUAL SWEEPER v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 10612 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 6341 (27 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10612 of 2007(L)
1. U.VIJAYAKUMARI,PART TIME CASUAL SWEEPER,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF AGRICULTURE,
3. THE PRINCIPAL AGRICULTURAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.KALEESWARAM RAJ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C)NO. 10612 of 2007 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 27th March, 2007
The petitioner is working as Part-time Casual Sweeper in Krishi Bhavan, Peruvayal, Poovattuparamba P.O., Kozhikode. Since she feels aggrieved by the alleged non-payment of due emoluments to her as a Part-time Sweeper, she has filed Ext.P4 representation addressed to the first respondent.
2. The service conditions of Part-time Sweepers including emoluments to be paid to them are governed by Government Orders as well. Hence, it is just and proper that the Government looks into the grievance of the petitioner and dispose of Ext.P4, as expeditiously as possible.
3. Having heard the counsel for the petitioner and the Government Pleader for the respondents, there shall be an order directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P4 and take appropriate decision within three months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. It is open to the petitioner to WP(C) No. 10612/07 -2- produce a copy of the judgment and a copy of the writ petition before the first respondent for necessary action. K.K.DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.