High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MRS.AJITHA N.S., W/O.ANTY v. THE DEPOT OFFICER, DEPARTMENT OF FOREST - WP(C) No. 10836 of 2007(M)  RD-KL 6435 (28 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10836 of 2007(M)
1. MRS.AJITHA N.S., W/O.ANTY,
1. THE DEPOT OFFICER, DEPARTMENT OF FOREST,
2. THE DIVISIONAL FOREST OFFICER,
3. THE CHIEF CONSERVATION OF FOREST,
4. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.K.SREEJITH
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C).No. 10836 OF 2007 M
Dated this the 28th March, 2007.
The petitioner is working as Part Time Casual Sweeper in the timber depot, Kannoth in the Department of Forest. She has made a reuqest to pay her emoluments at the rate of Rs.1250/- plus admissible D.A contending that the sweeping area of the building is above 100 sq. mtrs. Taking into account the area of sweeping, Government will have to consider whether the casual part time sweeper shall be appointed as a regular part time sweeper, and if so, what shall be the pay and allowances to be paid to her. This will have to be done in the light of G.O(P)501/2005/Fin dated 25.11.2005.
2. Heard both sides.
3. The fourth respondent is directed to consider Ext.P4 and take appropriate decision on the details to be called for from respondents 1 to 3, as early as possible. A time limit of four months is fixed for the above purpose. Writ petition is disposed of with the above directions. The petitioner shall produce a copy of the judgment and WPC 10836/2007 2 copy of the writ petition before the fourth respondent for necessary action. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.