High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VELLATTUCHOLA AMINA @ AMEENAKUTTY UMMA v. PATTUMMAL THODI PARAMESWARAN, AGED 52 - WP(C) No. 11525 of 2006(V)  RD-KL 6507 (28 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11525 of 2006(V)
1. VELLATTUCHOLA AMINA @ AMEENAKUTTY UMMA,
2. KAITHARA VEERAN, S/O.MAMMADKUTTY,
1. PATTUMMAL THODI PARAMESWARAN, AGED 52
2. KARIMPARAMBAN SARADA, D/O.VELAYUDHAN,
3. AHAMMED, S/O.THALAYANCHERI UNNIASSAN
4. NAFEESA, D/O.THALAYANCHERI UNNIASSAN
5. FATHIMA, D/O.THALAYANCHERI UNNIASSAN
6. KADEEJA, D/O.THALAYANCHERRY UNNIASSAN
7. MARIYAM, W/O.THALAYANCHERRY UNNIASSAN
8. PARAMMAL UNNPPERU, S/O.RAMAN, DO.
9. KUZHIKKATTUKUNDAN KOMU,
10. KUNNAN HYDRU MUSLIAR, S/O.MAMMAD, DO.
11. PARASSERY PPATHUMMA, D/O.PARASSERY
12. ABDULLA, S/O.PARASSERI ALAVI HAJI, DO.
13. KARIMPANAKKAL ALAVI, S/O.KADHER,
For Petitioner :SRI.A.P.CHANDRASEKHARAN (SR.)
For Respondent :SRI.M.M.ABDUL AZIZ (SR.)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.P.BALACHANDRAN
O R D E R
K. P. BALACHANDRAN, J.W. P. C. No.11525 of 2006
Dated this the 28th day of March, 2007
Counsel for the petitioner submits that even before the filing of the writ petition the final decree application itself was dismissed by the court below for default and the restoration petition is pending and that therefore no purpose will be served by prosecuting this writ petition at this point of time. She therefore prays that this writ petition being dismissed without prejudice to fresh petition being filed , if found necessary at a subsequent stage. In the result, I dismiss this writ petition without prejudice to the petitioner filing any fresh writ petition, if it so necessitated at a subsequent point of time.
K.P. BALACHANDRAN, JUDGE.ma /True copy/
P.A. TO JUDGE
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.