High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
CHANDRAMATHY AMMA, W/O.LATE v. SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE, ALAPPUZHA - WP(C) No. 8064 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 6532 (29 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8064 of 2007(I)
1. CHANDRAMATHY AMMA, W/O.LATE
2. SREEDEVI, D/O.CHANDRAMATHY AMMA,
3. HARIKRISHNAN (MINOR), S/O.JAYAKUMAR,
4. GEETHU (MINOR), D/O.JAYAKUMAR,
1. SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE, ALAPPUZHA.
2. CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE, CHERTHALA.
3. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. JAYAKUMAR, S/O.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
5. VIJAYAKUMAR, S/O.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
6. NANDAKUMAR, BALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
For Petitioner :SMT.C.G.BINDU
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.B.KOSHY The Hon'ble MR. Justice T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
O R D E R
J.B.KOSHY & T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JJ.W.P.(C).NO. 8064 OF 2007
Dated this the 29th day of March, 2007.
Koshy, J.This is a petition for police protection. We have already passed an Interim Order dated 9.3.07. Learned Government Pleader submitted that now there is no threat. Without expressing any opinion regarding the merits of the case, we direct the police to see that life of the parties are not endangered. The Writ Petition is disposed of by making the Interim Order absolute.
T.R.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, JUDGE.bkn
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.