High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
DR.P.UNNEENKUTTY, READER IN COMMERCE v. STATE OF KERALA TO BE REP. SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 4462 of 2007(F)  RD-KL 6536 (29 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 4462 of 2007(F)
1. DR.P.UNNEENKUTTY, READER IN COMMERCE,
1. STATE OF KERALA TO BE REP. SECRETARY,
2. DIRECTOR OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION,
3. DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF COLLEGIATE
4. UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT, REP. BY
5. PRINCIPAL, FAROOK COLLEGE, CALICUT.
For Petitioner :SRI.K.S.MADHUSOODANAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.4462 OF 2007
Dated this the 29th day of March, 2007
Complaint of the petitioner in brief is as follows: By Ext.P7, the fourth respondent placed the petitioner under Senior Scale with effect from 27-07-98. Vide Ext.P10 University granted its approval to the grant of selection grade to the petitioner with effect from 01/05/2003. By Ext.P11 University has granted approval to the appointment of the petitioner as Reader. However financial benefits are not forthcoming. According to the petitioner, the matter is covered by Ext.P13 judgment. He also relies on the decision reported in Cherian Mathew vs. Principal, S.B.College, Changanassery ( 1993(2)KLT 144).
2. I heard learned Government Pleader also.
3. The writ petition is disposed of as follows: The second respondent will file his objections to Exts.P7, WPC No.4462/07 2 P10 and P11 before the fourth respondent within a period of one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Thereupon, the fourth respondent will consider each and every objections meticulously and pass a reasoned order which shall be communicated to the petitioner and to the third respondent within a period of one month from the date of receipt of the objection. If the University reiterates its stand taken already in Exts.P7, P10 and P11, the matter will be governed by the decision in Cherian Mathew's case and the monetary benefits due to the petitioner will be disbursed to him without any further delay. K.M.JOSEPH
JUDGEsv. WPC No.4462/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.