High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MR. V.C.ABRAHAM v. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT - WP(C) No. 10929 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 6587 (29 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10929 of 2007(A)
1. MR. V.C.ABRAHAM,
1. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
2. THE COMMISSIONER, COMMERCIAL TAXES,
3. THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.K.SREEJITH
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No.10929 OF 2007
Dated this the 29th March, 2007.
Feeling aggrieved by Ext.P2 order passed by the Government on 25.1.2007 the petitioner has filed Ext.P3 requesting to review Ext.P2 order. The matter relates to disciplinary proceedings and regularisation of the period of suspension. The petitioner is due to retire from service on superannuation by the end of April 2007. Hence it will be desirable that the review petition is disposed of as early as possible.
2. Heard Govt. Pleader also.
3. In the circumstances there shall be an order directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P3 on merits and pass orders in accordance with law, within three weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Writ petition is disposed of accordingly. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.