High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NAZEER, MANAGER GRADE IV v. KERALA STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 11133 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 6743 (30 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11133 of 2007(A)
1. NAZEER, MANAGER GRADE IV,
2. XAVIER THOMAS, ASSISTANT MANAGER,
3. S.MOHAN DAS, MANAGER GRADE III,
4. K.MOHANDAS, SENIOR MANAGER (HIGHER
5. C.R.RADHAKRISHNAN, CHIEF MANAGER,
6. V.P.RADHAKRISHNAN, SENIOR MANAGER,
1. KERALA STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
3. THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
For Petitioner :DR.K.P.KYLASANATHA PILLAY
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 11133 OF 2007
Dated this the 30th March, 2007.
The petitioners six in number are the Officers working in the Kerala State Financial Enterprises Ltd., which is a state owned company. The first petitioner is the General Secretary of the Officers Association and the second petitioner is the Secretary of the Employees Association of the second respondent. It is pointed out that in the absence of a pension scheme, the officers as also the employees, on retirement from the service of the respondent, are in financial difficulties and they find it difficult to pull on their retired life. The petitioners have brought to the notice of the respondents, the necessity to introduce a pension scheme for the officers and the employees of the respondent. Ext.P8 is the detailed representation filed by the petitioners 1 and 2 before the Chairman of the second respondent in order to redress their grievance in relation to the claim for pensionary benefits.
2. I have heard the standing counsel for respondents 2 and 3 and the Govt. Pleader for the first respondent.
3. It is the duty of the second respondent to consider Ext.P8 and to take appropriate decision without WPC 11133/2007 2 delay. In order to see that the second respondent takes up for consideration and decision the request made in Ext.P8, a time limit of three months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment is hereby fixed. The order passed on Ext.P8 shall be communicated to the petitioners immediately. Writ petition is disposed of accordingly. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.