High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SMT.ALICE.K., D/O.PODIYANKUNJU KUNJU v. THE DIRECTOR, FAMILY AND SOCIAL WELFARE - WP(C) No. 10895 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 6774 (30 March 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10895 of 2007(V)
1. SMT.ALICE.K., D/O.PODIYANKUNJU KUNJU,
2. SMT.REMA DEVI.N., D/O.SANTHAKUMARI,
1. THE DIRECTOR, FAMILY AND SOCIAL WELFARE
2. THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.UNNIKRISHNAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 10895 OF 2007
Dated this the 30th March, 2007.
It is stated that the petitioners had worked as Anganwadi workers under the respondents and are eligible to be paid service benefits including wages, T.A, bonus etc. for the period from 13.3.1996 to 27.11.1997. Citing the judgment of this Court in W.P(C) 18201/2006 dated 12.7.2006, the petitioners have filed representation before the second respondent requesting to grant them benefits as in the case of the petitioners covered by the judgment mentioned above. Ext.P4 is the copy of the representation.
2. Counsel for the petitioners submits that the petitioners will be satisfied for the time being if this Court directs the second respondent to pass orders on Ext.P4 as early as possible.
3. Heard Govt. Pleader for the respondents.
4. In the circumstances the writ petition is disposed of directing the second respondent to consider Ext.P4, take note of the judgment in W.P(C) 18201/2006, pass appropriate orders and communicate the same to the petitioners within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. Needless to state that if the petitioners are found entitled to get favourable orders, the monetary WPC 10895/2007 2 benefits flowing therefrom shall be made available to them as expeditiously as possible. The petitioners shall produce a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition before the second respondent for necessary action. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.