High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.MOIDEEN KOYA, S/O KOYAKUTTY v. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION - WP(C) No. 11334 of 2007(Y)  RD-KL 6849 (2 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11334 of 2007(Y)
1. M.MOIDEEN KOYA, S/O KOYAKUTTY,
2. M.N.DAMODARAN PILLAI,
1. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION,
2. THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR & CHIEF ACCOUNTS
3. THE ASSISTANT ACOUNTS OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.P.SOMAN NAIR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) No. 11334 OF 2007
Dated this the 2nd day of April, 2007
Sri.Johnson P. John, Standing Counsel takes notice on behalf of respondents.
2. Having regard to the submissions of Sri. P.P. Soman Nair, counsel for the petitioners and Sri.Johnson P. John, the Writ Petition will stand disposed of issuing the following directions: The respondents will pay the statutory interest due to the first petitioner on the Provident Fund closure amount already paid to him and the Staff Welfare Fund amounts payable to the second petitioner within two months of receiving a copy of this judgment.
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, JUDGEbtt WPC 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.