High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GEORGE GEORGE, AGED 43 UPPER PRIMARY v. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT - WP(C) No. 5791 of 2005(M)  RD-KL 6976 (3 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 5791 of 2005(M)
1. GEORGE GEORGE, AGED 43 UPPER PRIMARY
1. THE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC
3. THE MANAGER, VISWAVIDYALAYAM
4. THE ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL
For Petitioner :SRI.V.RAJENDRAN (PERUMBAVOOR)
For Respondent :SRI.V.A.MUHAMMED
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C).No.5791 OF 2005
Dated this the 3rd day of April, 2007
The writ petition was filed for a direction to respondents 1,2 and 4 to issue necessary direction to the third respondent to appoint the petitioner as Headmaster of the school.
2. Today, when the matter came up, learned counsel for the petitioner submits that the manager has issued an order of appointment in favour of the petitioner as Headmaster. He would submit that this court may dispose of the writ petition directing the fourth respondent to consider and take a decision in the matter ignoring the delay on the part of the manager.
3. I heard learned Government Pleader also. The writ petition is disposed of directing the fourth respondent to consider the question of approval of the appointment of the petitioner as Headmaster on the basis of the appointment WPC No.5791/05 2 order issued by the manager on merits and in accordance with law within a period of six weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. K.M.JOSEPH
JUDGEsv. WPC No.5791/05 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.