High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAIJU @ SHAIJU, AGED 34, S/O.KUMARAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Crl MC No. 1062 of 2007  RD-KL 7170 (4 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1062 of 2007()
1. SAIJU @ SHAIJU, AGED 34, S/O.KUMARAN,
2. BAIJU, AGED 34 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.S.RAJEEV
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, JCrl.M.C.Nos.1062 and 1063 of 2007
Dated this the 3rd day of April, 2007
ORDERBy a common order in two bail applications, the petitioners were granted bail subject to conditions. That common order was passed on 28.02.2007. The bail was granted, inter alia, subject to the condition that the petitioners shall not enter the limits of Eroor village until further orders.
2. The petitioners pray that the said condition may now be deleted. The learned Public Prosecutor opposes the application and submits that the petitioners were released on bail only w.e.f 12.03.2007 and thereafter one crime has been committed by the petitioners. It is, in these circumstances, submitted that the condition NO.(b) obliging the petitioners not to enter the limits of Eroor Village may not be lifted at this stage.
3. I have considered all the submissions made at the Bar. The petitioners were released on 12.03.2007. I am satisfied, that the said condition can be deleted w.e.f 12.04.2007. All other conditions shall remain as such.
4. In the result, these Crl.M.Cs are, allowed.
5. Hand over a copy of this order to the learned counsel for the petitioner.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.