High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SEBASTIAN CECIL, PULIKOTTIL CHIMMEN v. BHARATH HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED - WP(C) No. 11795 of 2007(D)  RD-KL 7174 (4 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11795 of 2007(D)
1. SEBASTIAN CECIL, PULIKOTTIL CHIMMEN
1. BHARATH HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
2. UNION OF INDIA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
3. THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.J.JOHNSON
For Respondent :SRI.NOUSHAD THOTTATHIL, ADDL.CGSC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN
O R D E R
THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN, J.W.P(C).No.11795 OF 2007
Dated this the 4th day of April, 2007
Heard learned counsel for the petitioner and learned ACGSC.
2. At the time of hearing, learned counsel for the petitioner confined his submissions to request that competent authority in the second respondent may take up Ext.P6 and render a decision thereon. He states that Ext.P3 is relevant for being considered. Since the petitioner desirous of an opportunity of being heard, let him be extended that benefit. Final decision on Ext.P6, as directed above, shall be taken without delay. The writ petition is disposed of with the above direction. THOTTATHIL B.RADHAKRISHNAN Judge kkb.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.