High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.B.BABU, RETD. K.S.E.B. v. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 31718 of 2006(A)  RD-KL 729 (10 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31718 of 2006(A)
1. M.B.BABU, RETD. K.S.E.B.,
1. KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER (HRM),
3. THE CHIEF ENGINEER,
4. THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.M.MOHAMMED SHIRAZ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.31718 of 2006
Dated this the 10th day of January, 2007
The petitioner retired from service on 31.5.2006 while working as Assistant Engineer. Death cum retirement gratuity has not been disbursed to him. He could learn that DCRG was withheld on the assumption that disciplinary proceedings were pending against the petitioner.
2. Legal Laision Officer, on instructions, submits that the disciplinary proceedings taken against the petitioner have been closed and the petitioner stands exonerated. That being the situation, the respondents shall pay DCRG to the petitioner within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of with the above directions.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No. 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.