High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.N.MURALI, S/O.NARAYANA PILLAI, SARANYA v. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER - WP(C) No. 12330 of 2007(P)  RD-KL 7362 (10 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12330 of 2007(P)
1. C.N.MURALI, S/O.NARAYANA PILLAI, SARANYA
1. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
2. THE TAHSILDAR, TALUK OFFICE,
3. THE VILLAGE OFFICER,
4. PADMAKUMAR, S/O.RAMAKURUP, PADMAVIHAR,
5. K.R.THANAKAPPAN NAIR,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SUBHASH CHAND
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO. 12330 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 10th DAY OF APRIL, 2007
The petitioner purchased certain properties pursuant to a decree passed by the Sub Court, Mavelikkara, pursuant to which possession is stated to have been delivered to the petitioner. The petitioner thereafter applied for mutation of the property in his name to which, according to the petitioner, he is entitled. In view of the fact that he has obtained title and possession to the property by virtue of a decree of a Civil Court, the petitioner has filed Ext.P6 application for this purpose on 24.2.07 following an earlier application - Ext.P5 dated, 9.2.07. The petitioner now seeks a direction to the 2nd respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders on Ext.P6 in accordance with law.
2. I have heard the learned counsel for the petitioner as also the learned Government pleader. In the facts and circumstances of the case, there would be a direction to the 2nd respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders on Ext.P6 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.