High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
E.V.ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.MOIDEENKUTTY v. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 7948 of 2007(U)  RD-KL 7369 (10 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 7948 of 2007(U)
1. E.V.ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.MOIDEENKUTTY
1. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
2. DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
3. DY.SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
4. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE, THIRURANGADI.
5. MUJIB REHMAN, S/O.ABUBAKER,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.V.GEORGE
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R. BASANT, J.W.P.(C) NO. 7948 OF 2007-U
Dated this the 10th day of April, 2007
The 4th respondent has filed a statement. The statement shows that Crime Nos.83 & 84/07 in the nature of case and counter case have been registered and investigation is in progress in both crimes. A proper, efficient and expeditious investigation shall be conducted, undertakes the learned Government Pleader.
2. The learned counsel for the petitioner accepts and I am satisfied that in the light of the statement filed by the 4th respondent, no further directions are necessary in this writ petition. Suffice it to say that it would be only appropriate for the Investigating Officer to conduct a proper, efficient and expeditious investigation and file final reports in both crimes expeditiously.
3. This writ petition is, in these circumstances, dismissed. Sd/-
(R. BASANT, JUDGE)Nan/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.