High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.V.KRISHNAN, THAIPPADATH v. REGISTRAR OF CO OPERATIVE SOCIETIES - WP(C) No. 12043 of 2007(H)  RD-KL 7472 (10 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12043 of 2007(H)
1. T.V.KRISHNAN, THAIPPADATH,
1. REGISTRAR OF CO OPERATIVE SOCIETIES,
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO OPERATIVE
3. ERNAKULAM DISTRICT CO OPERATIVE
For Petitioner :SRI.P.SREEKUMAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) No.12043 OF 2007
Dated this the 10th day of April, 2007
The complaint of the petitioner is that a sum of Rs.3 lakhs has been recovered from the petitioner in excess ignoring Ext.P1 Circular issued by the Registrar. I do not propose to go into the merits of the matter.
2. Having regard to the submissions of Sri.P.Sreekumar, counsel for the petitioner and Sri.P.V.Surendra Nath, Standing Counsel for the 3rd respondent Bank, this Writ Petition will stand disposed of issuing the following directions: The 1st respondent will take up Ext.P6, seek remarks from the 3rd respondent-Bank, consider Ext.P6 in the light of various grounds raised in this Writ Petition and take a decision. Decision as ordered above will be taken at the earliest and at any rate within two months of receiving a copy of this judgment together with copy of the Writ Petition along with exhibits.
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, JUDGEbtt WPC 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.