High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
HAMSA, AGED 35 YEARS, S/O.ABOOBACKER v. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE - Crl MC No. 1116 of 2007  RD-KL 7516 (11 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1116 of 2007()
1. HAMSA, AGED 35 YEARS, S/O.ABOOBACKER,
1. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED
For Petitioner :SRI.K.M.SATHYANATHA MENON
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R. BASANT, J.CRL.M.C.NO. 1116 OF 2007
Dated this the 11th day of April, 2007
ORDERThe learned counsel for the petitioner prays, the learned Public Prosecutor does not seriously oppose the said prayer and I am satisfied that the condition imposed on the petitioner who face allegations under Secs.498A of the IPC and who was released on bail as per the order dated 15/3/07 by the learned Sessions Judge that he must appear before the Investigating Officer on all Mondays and Thursdays between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., can now be modified. I agree with the learned Public Prosecutor that it is too early to delete the conditions altogether.
2. In the result, this Crl.M.C. is allowed. The said condition is modified. It is directed that the petitioner shall appear before the Investigating Officer as and when directed by the Investigating Officer in writing to do so. The CRL.M.C.NO. 1116 OF 2007 -: 2 :- petitioner wants to leave for his place of employment abroad. He shall appear before the Investigating Officer if notice of 45 days is given to the petitioner. Such notice can be issued to any person specified by the petitioner. Such specification shall be made within 7 days from this date.
3. The learned counsel for the petitioner, after taking instructions, submits that no maintenance claim is pending or ordered by any court against the petitioner.
5. Hand over a copy of this order to the learned counsel for the petitioner. Sd/-
(R. BASANT, JUDGE)Nan/ //true copy// P.S. to Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.