High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P. RAGHAVA PODUVAL, AGED 59 YEARS v. P.T. MATHEW, S/O.P.M. THOMAS - Con Case(C) No. 1364 of 2006(S)  RD-KL 7558 (11 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 1364 of 2006(S)
1. P. RAGHAVA PODUVAL, AGED 59 YEARS,
1. P.T. MATHEW, S/O.P.M. THOMAS,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.D.PANICKER
For Respondent :SRI.MATHEWS K.PHILIP,SC, BSNL
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = C.O.C. No. 1364 OF 2006 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 11th April, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Counsel for the petitioner submits that the statements made in the counter affidavit filed by the respondent would show that the respondent has scant respect for truth and that if enquiries are conducted it will come out that false statements have been made by the respondent. It is also submitted that the tenor of the language used in the affidavit itself would show that the respondent has no respect for the orders of the Court.
2. Counsel for the respondent submits that the respondent has sworn to only true facts in his affidavit and that the Chairman and Managing Director has passed orders in favour of the petitioner, in due compliance of the directions in the judgment.
3. I have heard both sides and perused the materials on record. Though it appears that certain actions on the part of the respondent caused grievance to the petitioner in the matter of his functioning in the office, on a careful reading of the directions in the judgment and the order passed by the Chairman and Managing Director, I do not think it proper to find that the respondent has committed contempt of court.
4. I am inclined to drop further proceedings and close this contempt of court case. Ordered accordingly. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.