High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRASANNA KUMAR, AGED 37 YEARS v. S.H.O. VELLARIKUNDU POLICE STATION - Bail Appl No. 92 of 2007  RD-KL 765 (10 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 92 of 2007()
1. PRASANNA KUMAR, AGED 37 YEARS,
1. S.H.O. VELLARIKUNDU POLICE STATION,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.SANTHOSHKUMAR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No.92/2007
DATED: JANUARY 10, 2007
O R D E RPetitioner who is the accused in Crime No.175/2006 of Vellarikundu Police Station for an offence punishable under Sec.308 I.P.C., seeks his enlargement on bail. The occurrence took place on 20.12.2006 at 2 p.m. The injured and de facto complainant is his own wife. The petitioner surrendered before the magistrate on 27.12.2006 and was remanded to judicial custody wherein he continues.
2. After hearing both sides and after considering the facts of the case, I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.-II, Hosdurg, and subject to the following conditions:-
1. The petitioner shall report before the
Investigating Officer between 9
a.m. and 11
a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the police till the filing of the final report. Bail A.No.92/2007 -:Page numbers:-
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.