High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAMESH, S/O.RAMAN, PATTASSERY v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 44 of 2007  RD-KL 774 (10 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 44 of 2007()
1. RAMESH, S/O.RAMAN, PATTASSERY
2. RATHEESH M., S/O.RAMACHANDRAN,
3. GAFOOR A., S/O.ALIKUTTY,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.SHAJU PURUSHOTHAMAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO.44 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RPetitioners who are accused Nos. 2, 4 and 5 in Crime No. 835 of 2006 of Perinthalmanna Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 323, 324, 326 and 341 read with Sec. 149 I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail.
2. The occurrence took place on 26-12-2006 in which the brother of the de facto complainant was attacked with iron rods, nanja etc. resulting in his loss of one tooth and loosening of two teeth besides head injury. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. There is no reason why the petitioners should not surrender before the Investigating Officer for interrogation and thereafter get their application for regular bail considered. Accordingly, the petitioners shall surrender before the Investigating officer any day between 11-1-1007 and 16-1-2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating materials, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced before the Magistrate having jurisdiction on the same day. The Magistrate shall consider and dispose of the application, if any, for regular bail filed by the petitioners preferably on the same day on which it is filed. With this observation, this application is disposed of. Sd/- V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGE.ani. /true copy/ P.A.to Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.