High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SUNILKUMAR @ SUNIL, S/O.MANIKKAN, AGED v. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY PUBLIC - Bail Appl No. 2348 of 2007  RD-KL 7993 (24 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2348 of 2007()
1. SUNILKUMAR @ SUNIL, S/O.MANIKKAN, AGED
2. SUBRAMANIYA @ KANNAN, AGED 29,
3. NANU @ BABU, AGED 26 YERS,
4. KESAVAN @ SELVAN,AGED 32 YEARS,
5. PRABHU @ KANDAMUTHAN, AGED 24 YEARS,
6. MANIKKAN,AGED 62 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY PUBLIC
For Petitioner :SRI.PRADEEP JOY
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R.UDAYABHANU, J.B.A.NO.2348 OF 2007
Dated this the 24th day of April 2007
ORDERThis is a petition filed under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. The petitioners are the accused in Crime No.28/07 of Palakkad Town South Police Station registered under Sections 143, 147, 148, 323, 324 and 302 IPC read with Section 34 IPC. They are in custody since 26-01-07.
2. Heard both sides.
3. It is hereby ordered that the petitioners shall be released on bail on executing bond for Rs.25,000/- with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the court below. They shall not in any manner interfere with the investigation. The petitioners are directed that they shall report before the Investigating Officer on every Friday at 10.a.m. until the final report is filed. The application is allowed. K.R.UDAYABHANU
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.