High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYARAJ.K.NAIR, S/O.GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR v. CRIME BRANCH CID - Bail Appl No. 2308 of 2007  RD-KL 8015 (27 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2308 of 2007()
1. JAYARAJ.K.NAIR, S/O.GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
2. RAMAKRISHNAN.A., S/O.RAGHAVAN NAIR,
1. CRIME BRANCH CID,
2. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY PUBLIC
For Petitioner :SRI.A.M.SHAFFIQUE
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R.UDAYABHANU, J.B.A.NO.2308 OF 2007
Dated this the 27th day of April 2007
ORDERThis an application filed under Section 438 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. The petitioners are the accused in Crime No.64/2006 of Crime Branch/CID, Kozhikode.
2. On hearing both sides, I am of the view that the petitioners are to be granted the order sought for.
3. It is hereby directed that in the event of arrest of the petitioners in connection with the above crime, they shall be released on bail by the officer concerned on each of them executing a bond for Rs.25,000/- with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the above officer. It is further stipulated that the petitioners shall appear before proper court and seek bail within a period of thirty days. They shall make available for interrogation by the police officer. They shall not in any manner interfere with the investigation. The application is allowed as above. K.R.UDAYABHANU
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.