High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.T.THOMAS, VALAVINAL HOUSE v. STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY - Crl MC No. 1307 of 2007  RD-KL 8051 (27 April 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1307 of 2007()
1. V.T.THOMAS, VALAVINAL HOUSE,
2. KHALID A.A., ALANKARATHU HOUSE,
3. RAJENDRAN, IRULANMANNIL HOUSE,
4. KAMALAKSHI AGED 67,
5. A.P.MUHAMMAD, PUTHEN VEETTIL,
6. SHIBIN, THARUTHIPADINJATETHIL HS.,
7. MANOJ,NEDIYAKALAYIL, -DO-, -DO-.
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SANTOSH KUMAR (PERUNAD)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R. UDAYABHANU, J
CRL. M.C NO. 1307 OF 2007
Dated this the 27th day of April 2007
O R D E RThe petitioners, who are the accused in C.C No. 93/2002 in the file of Judicial First Class Magistrate's Court, Ranny with respect to the offences under Sections 143, 147, 148, 149, 447, 427, 434, 506(ii) of IPC, have sought for a direction to the court below that there may not be an order of pre-trial detention at the time of their appearance.
2. In the circumstances, the petitioners are directed to surrender before the court below within two weeks from today and file an application for bail. Non bailable warrant is not to be executed in the meantime. Pre-trial detention is not required. The court below shall as far as possible dispose of the application for bail, to be filed on the date of appearance of the petitioners itself. The Crl. M.C is disposed of accordingly.
K.R. UDAYABHANU, JUDGE.RV
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.